New entry Apr 10
ReAnimus Acquires Advent!
ReAnimus Press is pleased to announce the acquisition of the legendary Advent Publishers! Advent is now a subsidiary of ReAnimus Press, and we will continue to publish Advent's titles under the Advent name. Advent was founded in 1956 by Earl Kemp and others, and has published the likes of James Blish, Hal Clement, Robert Heinlein, Damon Knight, E.E. "Doc" Smith, and many others. Advent's high quality titles have won and been finalists for several Hugo Awards, such as The Encyclopedia of Science Fiction and Fantasy and Heinlein's Children. Watch this space for ebook and print editions of all of Advent's current titles!
Free Web Sites
Free web sites for authors (and others) are available at www.nyx.net.
Stayin' AliveIf you want to make a career of SF writing, STAYING ALIVE - A WRITER'S GUIDE by three-time SFWA President Norman Spinrad, published by your Critter Captain's ReAnimus Press, is an indispensable guide to the inside workings of the SF publishing industry by an expert.
The Sigil TrilogyIf you're looking for an amazing, WOW! science fiction story, check out THE SIGIL TRILOGY. This is — literally — one of the best science fiction novels I've ever read.
Network speeding up
I'm switching the connection over to a new, shiny 10X faster network because of all the load. There might be bits of downtime as your boxes learn new addresses and things. Should be brief. Let me know of any prolonged outages you see.
Preditors & Editors Changeover
With the very sad passing of Dave Kuzminski, who ran P&E, I've taken over the P&E duties. Lots of what I hope are improvements; check it out at pred-ed.com.
is Dying has been Replaced
THE SIGIL TRILOGY: The universe is dying from within... "Great stuff... Really enjoyed it." — SFWA Grandmaster Michael Moorcock
Announcing ReAnimus Press
If you need help making ebooks from manuscripts or print copies—or finding great stuff to read—look no further! An ebook publisher started by your very own Critter Captain. (And with a 12% Affiliate program.) [More]
Preditors & Editors Poll results
Critique.org now has Workshops for Everything — all genres, music, video, photography, art, apps.....
Convert your work to ebooks! Read great ebooks! The votemaster runs ReAnimus Press
See also the Best-Ever Voters Poll for the best works ever written (not just in the last year)
Short Stories pages: Horror | Romance | Science Fiction & Fantasy | Steampunk | All other | Anthologies page | Poems page | Nonfiction articles page |
Other Categories: Artwork page | Book/e-book Cover Artwork page | Magazine/e-zine Cover Artwork page | Authors page | Poets page | Artists page | Book/e-book Editors page | Magazine/e-zine Editors page | Print/Electronic Book Publishers page | Review site | Bookstore | Promotional Firms, Sites, and Resources page | Fiction 'zines page | Poetry 'zines page | Nonfiction 'zines page | Writers' Discussion Forum page | Writers' Workshop page | Writers' Resource/Information/News Source page |
Admin: Current standings | Best EVER Poll | Report an Error | VOTE! ]
Standings for All other Novels
1. Tread Carefully on the Sea, David K. Bryant, Solstice Publishiing, [link][comments]
2. Struck, Clarissa Johal, Musa Publishing, [link][comments]
3. Guardian Series: Fatal Desire, Valerie Twombly, Resplendence Publishing, [link][comments]
4. The Natasha Saga, Heather Greenis, MuseitUp Publishing, [link][comments]
4. Pilgrim's Progress, John Bunyan, LIFE SENTENCE Publishing, LLC., [link][comments]
5. The House on Serpent Lake, Brenda Hill, L. Cooper Press, [link][comments]
6. Wolf in the Fold, Ann Cathey, Lone Star BookWorks, [link][comments]
7. Hers to Have, Katorah Kenway, amazon, [link][comments]
7. South of Rising Sun, JD McCall, Western Trail Blazer, [link][comments]
8. A Harem Boy's Saga - II - Unbridled; a memoir by Young, Bernard Foong (pen-name Young), Solstice Publishing, [link]
9. Fleeting Hope (Dreams of Plain Daughters, Book 3), Diane Craver, Amazon, [link]
9. Beauty is for Suckers, Michael Carson, J Ellington Ashton Press, [link][comments]
10. NEBRASKA: Vengeance from Eden, Toni V. Sweeney, Class Act Books, [link]
10. The Memory Keeper, Larry K. & Lorna Collins, CreateSpace, [link][comments]
11. A Case Of Noir, Paul D Brazill, Lite Editions, [link]
11. Maude, Donna Mabry, Amazon, [link][comments]
11. Once Forgotten Twice Loved (Love of a Shifter Book 1), Bryce Evans, Amazon Digital Services, Inc., [link]
12. Conviction of Innocence, Chet Pleban, Gypsy Shadow [comments]
12. Malice & Mayhem, Pamela Turner, Createspace
12. Sarah's Heart and Passion, Ginger Simpson, Books We Love, [link]
12. Off The Map, Max Davine, ASJ Publishing, [link][comments]
13. Christmas, Interrupted, Donna Alice Patton, MuseitUp Publishing, [link][comments]
13. Sleeping with Santa, Debra Druzy, The Wild Rose Press, [link]
14. The Cormorant, Chuck Wendig, Angry Robot, [link]
14. Plague Sally, Paul McDermott, Whimsical Publications, LLC, [link]
14. Carnival Charlatan, Skeeter Enright, Damnation Books, [link]
14. The IN THE DARK trilogy, Tony=Paul de Vissage, Class Act Books, [link]
14. Repo Shark, Cody Goodfellow, Broken River Books, [link]
14. Forgotten Soldiers, Warren Martin, Little Elephant Publishing, [link]
14. Cats' Eyes, J.R.McRae, Tate Publishing, [link][comments]
14. The Last Projector, David James Keaton, Broken River Books, [link]
14. the soul of black mountain, james logsdon, createspace, [link]
14. Deeds of a Colored Soldier During the Rebellion, F. W. Abel, Twilight Times Books, [link]
14. Christmas Redemption, Saundra Staats McLemore, Desert Breeze, [link][comments]
14. The Thursday Appoointments of Bill Sloan, Timothy Gager, Big Table, [link][comments]
14. Poets in Hell, Janet Morris, Perseid Press, [link]
Looking for something to do?
▶ Read great ebooks or convert your work to ebooks! The votemaster runs ReAnimus Press - Breathing life into great books - Publishing books by bestselling and awardwinning authors - ebook and print production services
And please check out our sponsors!—
Your Votemaster (Dr. Andrew Burt)P&E poll volunteer votemaster, founder of the world's first Internet service provider, a guy who writes stuff you might enjoy,