New entry Dec 13
ReAnimus Acquires Advent!
ReAnimus Press is pleased to announce the acquisition of the legendary Advent Publishers! Advent is now a subsidiary of ReAnimus Press, and we will continue to publish Advent's titles under the Advent name. Advent was founded in 1956 by Earl Kemp and others, and has published the likes of James Blish, Hal Clement, Robert Heinlein, Damon Knight, E.E. "Doc" Smith, and many others. Advent's high quality titles have won and been finalists for several Hugo Awards, such as The Encyclopedia of Science Fiction and Fantasy and Heinlein's Children. Watch this space for ebook and print editions of all of Advent's current titles!
Free Web Sites
Free web sites for authors (and others) are available at www.nyx.net.
New Book from a Critter Member**NOW IN PRINT EDITION TOO!** Awesome new book, HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR SPECULATIVE FICTION OPENINGS, from a Critter member whose unearthed a shard of The Secret to becoming a pro writer. Really good piece of work. "...if you're at all concerned about story openings, you'd be nuts not to read what Qualkinbush has to say." —Wil McCarthy, author of BLOOM and THE COLLAPSIUM
The Sigil TrilogyIf you're looking for an amazing, WOW! science fiction story, check out THE SIGIL TRILOGY. This is — literally — one of the best science fiction novels I've ever read.
Network speeding up
I'm switching the connection over to a new, shiny 10X faster network because of all the load. There might be bits of downtime as your boxes learn new addresses and things. Should be brief. Let me know of any prolonged outages you see.
Preditors & Editors Changeover
With the very sad passing of Dave Kuzminski, who ran P&E, I've taken over the P&E duties. Lots of what I hope are improvements; check it out at pred-ed.com.
is Dying has been Replaced
THE SIGIL TRILOGY: The universe is dying from within... "Great stuff... Really enjoyed it." — SFWA Grandmaster Michael Moorcock
Announcing ReAnimus Press
If you need help making ebooks from manuscripts or print copies—or finding great stuff to read—look no further! An ebook publisher started by your very own Critter Captain. (And with a 12% Affiliate program.) [More]
Preditors & Editors Poll results
(New votes may not appear immediately; database updates run at least once an hour. Note that results are not official until after the poll closes, reported errors have been attended to, and anti-ballot-stuffing software has been run.)
See also the Best-Ever Voters Poll for the best works ever written (not just in the last year)
Convert your work to ebooks and read great ebooks! The votemaster runs ReAnimus Press
Critique.org now has Workshops for Everything — all genres, music, video, photography, art, apps.....
Short Stories pages: Horror | Romance | Science Fiction & Fantasy | Steampunk | All other | Anthologies page | Poems page | Nonfiction articles page |
Other Categories: Artwork page | Book/e-book Cover Artwork page | Magazine/e-zine Cover Artwork page | Authors page | Poets page | Artists page | Book/e-book Editors page | Magazine/e-zine Editors page | Print/Electronic Book Publishers page | Review site | Bookstore | Promotional Firms, Sites, and Resources page | Fiction 'zines page | Poetry 'zines page | Nonfiction 'zines page | Writers' Discussion Forum page | Writers' Workshop page | Writers' Resource/Information/News Source page |
Admin: Current standings | Best EVER Poll | Report an Error | VOTE! ]
Standings for category: All other Novels
1. Sinners' Opera, Linda Nightingale, Double Dragon Publishing, [link] [comments]
2. A Wandering Warrior, Harry E. Gilleland, Jr., 4RV Publishing, [link] [comments]
2. Natasha's Dream, Heather Greenis, MuseitUp Publishing, [link] [comments]
3. . . . And the Whippoorwill Sang, Micki Peluso, LspDigital [comments]
4. Unconditional, Linda Rettstatt, Turquoise Morning Press, [link] [comments]
5. Judith's Place, Diane Craver, Createspace, [link] [comments]
5. Detour Trail, Joy V. Smith, Melange Books, LLC, [link]
6. Shadow of Samhain, Dawn Colclasure, Gypsy Shadow Publishing, [link] [comments]
7. I, The Sun, Janet Morris, Perseid Press, [link]
7. My Dawn, Snjezana Marinkovic, Createspace, [link]
7. Memoirs of a jobseeker, Ivano Massari, Gypsy Shadow, [link] [comments]
8. Echoes From The Past, L.J. Holmes, MuseItUp Publishing, [link]
9. Harboring Secrets [, Carl Shirley (Author), Frank Milligan (Author), Pamela Kinney (Author), Carol Bova (Author), Julie Leverenz (Author), Dave Carr (Author), J.M. Johansen (Author), Richard Corwin (Author), Greg Lilly (Editor), Narielle Living (Editor), Cherokee McGee, [link]
10. Just Point At Him, Snjezana Marinkovic and Gregory L. Torti, Createspace, [link]
10. Letters to Daniel, Amy McCorkle, Createspace, [link]
11. Medicine Man, Shawn Rost-Howen, Wild Child Publishing, [link] [comments]
11. Apocalipstick, Lisa Acerbo, Eternal Press, [link]
12. Doing Time in Hell, J. Bodie, Class Act Books, [link]
12. Karma Visited, Chelle Cordero, Vanilla Heart Publishing, [link] [comments]
13. Betrayed, Ginger Simpson, Books We Love, [link]
13. The Wilde Passions of Dorian Gray, Mitzi Szereto, Cleis Press, [link]
13. Red Hots, Yvette Hines, Romance Management, Inc., [link] [comments]
13. Wild Life, C.A. Masterson, Sunbury Press, [link]
14. We Are All Completely Beside Ourselves, Karen Joy Fowler, Putnam, [link]
14. A Jane Austen Daydream, Scott D. Southard, Madison Street Publishing, [link]
14. Atlantis, David Wood, Gryphonwood Press, [link]
14. the mercy seller, brenda rickman vantrease, st martins, [link]
14. Archimedes Nesselrode, Justine Graykin, Double Dragon Publishing, [link]
14. Lifting Up Veronica, K.C. Ball, Every Day Novels, [link]
14. Interesting Times, Joe Vadalma, Renaissance Ebooks, [link] [comments]
Congratulations to all entrants!
Looking for something to do?
▶ Read great ebooks or convert your work to ebooks! The votemaster runs ReAnimus Press - Breathing life into great books - Publishing books by bestselling and awardwinning authors - ebook and print production services
And please check out our sponsors!—
Your Votemaster (Dr. Andrew Burt)P&E poll volunteer votemaster, founder of the world's first Internet service provider, a guy who writes stuff you might enjoy,